- You’ve told someone “Sorry, I already have plans” when you wanted to get out of something to go home and read a book by yourself.
- You follow bookstagram accounts on Instagram.
- You’ve moved your favorite book to the “must read” display shelf at a bookstore.
- You’ve recommended a book to a stranger at a bookstore.
- You have your library card memorized.
- You’ve downloaded an app that’s connected to your library so you can also check out books on your phone.
- You like reading books before seeing the movie adaptations
- You have your bookshelves organized in a particular way.
- You’ve wished you could bottle the scent of new books
- You’ve read a good portion of classic literature.
- In any given year, it’s entirely possible that you’ve read more books than movies watched.
- You’ve gone to your fair share of recycled bookstores.
- You have a Pinterest board filled with dream in-home libraries.
- You’ve Instagram-storied about what you’re currently reading at least once.
- You can’t stop from commenting on someone’s status if they’re reading a book you read before.
- You’re normally the first person someone goes to for book recommendations.
- You’ve brought more than one book on vacation before.
- You’ve cried real-ass tears on a page of a very tearjerking book.
- You’ve been to a midnight release of a book.
- You’ve written/drawn fan fiction for a book you loved.
- You’ve joined a book club.
- You’ve read a book that has actually made you hungry.
- You’ve read a book that a celebrity has recommended.
- And you’ve read books written BY celebrities.
- You’ve stayed up past midnight reading a good book even though you had to be up early the next day.
- You’ve experienced reading a book so good that you don’t know what could possibly top it.
- You’ve read a book so terrifying you couldn’t read it at night.
- You’ve dressed up as a book character on Halloween.
- You’ve made at least one literary reference once in your life.
- Or a literary pun.
- You’ve accidentally given yourself a paper cut reading.
- You’ve read a book with over 600 pages.
- You’ve visited a location solely because a scene in a book was set there.
- You’ve finished an entire book on a plane.
- You’ve read three books in one day before.
- You’ve called in sick to work because you just wanted to stay home and read.
- You’ve gone to a book event to meet your favorite author.
- You’ve had to give yourself a book-buying budget because you have a problem.
- You and a friend have talked about a book’s plot for hours in depth before.
- You own more books than pairs of socks.
FREE SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!
A message from my rainforest Aboriginal artist husband, Munganbana
Who wants some stunning (and Free!) rainforest art?
For the next 7 days I’m giving away a complimentary physical art print of my latest Collection, the Rainforest Collection, to anyone who wants one (Yes even you!)
The perfect art to bring the colour green, known for symbolizing life, renewal, nature, energy, and healing to your special space!
Go choose a free print of the 4 available here before the offer ends https://www.artprintsbymunganbana.com/
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!!!
Plenty of books to choose from in the Miller Collection. As a Christmas and Hanukkah special, I will send a free copy (PDF or ebook) of the book of your choice to the first 10 readers who email me.
Left – Who were the first Europeans to set foot on Australian soil and where did it happen? Find out in “The European Quest to Find Terra Australis Incognita: Quiros, Torres and Janszoon.” Check it out here.
Right – A first-hand account of the Holocaust from a Polish Jewish woman who faced death daily in “If I Survive.” Find out more here.